- 10 ounces grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil (or any neutral-flavored cooking oil you have on hand)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- 2 pounds zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Toss together the grape tomatoes, oil, oregano and a pinch of salt on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the skins begin to wrinkle and move away from the flesh. Remove from the oven and let the tomatoes cool slightly.
- Place the zucchini noodles in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest, and garlic; pour it over the zucchini noodles and toss to coat. Add the roasted tomatoes and pine nuts and serve